Monday, August 14, 2006

Food & funfair yesterday!
Wake up damn early, & I woke up late too.

Had to listen to some boring talk by Terrence.
I just hate talks made by anyone up onstage.
Dont ask me why,
I just hate it.

In the beginning,
no one turned up at our stall.
Its early I guess.
But people do turn up eventually!
We got hungry & went to have a late breakfast :D

Mee soto & noodles & 7 UP! :D

Didnt really take alot of photos.
Was busy running ard the school.
& I didnt go to the haunted house,
I paid $5 can.
I think I got freaked out when I saw someone squatting down at the entrance.
*shudders*

Had our telematch.
Jie accidentally dropped the ball.
& it was already at the ending can.
& 1 stupid teacher said we're CHEATING!!
Wtf.
& we got disqualified.
We could have gotten the 3rd place.
Imagine, how pissed off can we get?
___ ran only 7 rounds instead of 10.
___ didnt turn 5 rounds clockwise & 5 rounds anti-clockwise.
___ dropped the ball & they never restart.
Crap.
So unfair >:(

It was fun tending the stall.
Although it was damn tiring la.

Many many people.

Messy stall (:

Jali & Sali!

Lovely (:

Clara & ME!

I love them US :D :D :D

Feels kinda weird to be going to school at 10.
I bet passerbys will wonder why Im going to school at such a "early" time.
I'm running late.

Goodbye world!

No comments: